Hi guys, I'm building a sort of training map that's getting to be quite ambitious the overall objective being to allow for multiplayer training of equipment and tactics in arma. I have a lot of equipment down and have been creating scenarios etc... for each type of equipment to instruct players how to respond to the specific scenarios. I have a few transport helicopters (little birds) placed in an area with a trigger encapsulating them (10m height) the condition of the trigger being "This" and this code in the upon deactivation field 

Spoiler

vehicle player addaction ["Disable Main Rotor", {(vehicle player) setHitpointdamage ["hithrotor", 1];}];
Vehicle player addaction ["Disable Tail Rotor", {(vehicle player) setHitpointdamage ["hitvrotor", 1];}];

This all works great however I am running this on a dedicated server and it seems only the pilot has control of weather or not the specific vehicle component is damaged, I would like if the copilot could control this so as to have an instructor in the copilot seat randomly disabling components at inconvenient times. 

Try:

(vehicle player) addaction ["Disable Main Rotor", {
	_veh = vehicle player;
	[_veh , ["hithrotor", 1]] remoteExec ["setHitpointdamage", owner _veh];
}];
(vehicle player) addaction ["Disable Tail Rotor", {
	_veh = vehicle player;
    [_veh , ["hitvrotor", 1]] remoteExec ["setHitpointdamage", owner _veh];
}];

(Untested)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Stanhope that worked perfectly your amazing. 

I am also having a problem with JIP on this map its broken, I have a few scripts that execute and spawn ai aswell as 3 spawn locations for blufor and a few vehicles with some lite code in their init. How can I go about troubleshooting my JIP problem... Thanks again!