gencubanbig

Buy DLC Pack Does not activate

hello dear friends since yesterday I bought the Argo DLC but I do not see official servers of Argo premum nor do they appear Weapons unlocked please can you inform me what procedures have to be done for their real activation, at this time it is not possible to see premium servers nor the new ones skins or weapons can explain me what to do for this matter thanks

Maybe they don't work anymore?  i was wondering the same thing.  They actually say in their blog post that the official servers are down after they drop their official support for the game and can only play with unofficial servers and the premium servers through the supporter's pack.  i was thinking of getting the Supporter's Pack as well, just to see if it the premium servers are still working like they say.  They even say if you have any questions about their end of support for Argo, to send them a message, but they don't tell you where to send those messages.  i tried messaging them about it on Facebook, but they haven't posted anything new on their Argo Facebook page since February.  

21 minutes ago, KairosZenith said:

Maybe they don't work anymore?  i was wondering the same thing.  They actually say in their blog post that the official servers are down after they drop their official support for the game and can only play with unofficial servers and the premium servers through the supporter's pack.  i was thinking of getting the Supporter's Pack as well, just to see if it the premium servers are still working like they say.  They even say if you have any questions about their end of support for Argo, to send them a message, but they don't tell you where to send those messages.  i tried messaging them about it on Facebook, but they haven't posted anything new on their Argo Facebook page since February.  

Hello friend, it's unfair that one buys the DLC and it does not work, it's just cosmetic, so you'll pay several dollars more without incentives, I think this game is dead and the developers are not interested, they're just worried about the money and they're spending your time and resources in ARMA 3 and Day z there if you are interested in giving support I think they were unfair in doing this and not giving a clarification to offer something that does not work

do not waste your time do not answer the messages, they hurt the game, they threw it in the trash just for not having patience