ayjay

Scenario saved files...

Can anyone tell me where to find them? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your input Dedmen. I've made a mission in the editor, sent it to Scenarios, played it for a time, saved it and want to put it back in the editor to re edit it but no matter how I try after unPBOing the file I take from Steam>SteamApps>Common>Arma 3>Missions, I find it isn't the saved file. I've looked in every folder I can find relating to Missions in My Documents/Arma 3 and in the game directory but none of them are the saved file. I've done a search and looked through all the relevant threads I can find but most of them are at least a couple of years old and it seems to me the game structure has changed so no luck yet.

do you use custom profiles folder?

Hello .kju. Thanks for your answer. No I don't know what that is.

4 hours ago, ayjay said:

No I don't know what that is.

My Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles

Or you've set them via a startparameter on the Arma Launcher. But one usually doesn't do that by accident.

The -profiles parameter

• Like 1

Thanks Dedmen. I'll check that out and see where I go.

Ok I think I can see what you are both saying. No I wasn't using a profile folder so the profile was just in the game directory. I've played around with things a bit, created a profile folder inside Other Profiles folder where I thought it should be but of course that wiped out all my settings, missions,custom compositions so I'll have to look at things in a bit more detail, see if I can create a profile and still keep everything. Thanks for your help.

well basic approach is:

get agent ransack

create some unique name for the mission

search the whole computer