Gen. MERICA

Limit weapons in arsenal

I apologize if this counts as a double or re-post. The previous attempt to answering this question fell on deaf ears most likely to me trying to write it out at 3am.

Figure I will give it one more try.

I am trying to limit what weapons and ammo are in the arsenal.

More specifically how many of each weapon and ammo, similar to how you can in zues

a3_ammobox_infinite.jpg

Anyone know a way to replicate this behavior via script?

Thanks in advance

You can limit which types but not how many in the virtual arsenal I think.  I could be wrong though. 

What you could do is use addWeaponCargoGlobal on a crate to fill it up with the amount of weapons you want.  (for magazines, backpacks, items, ... use addMagazineCargoGlobal, addBackpackCargoGlobal, addItemCargoGlobal)

• Like 1

Thanks for the pointers but sadly I couldn't find any combo that would limit the amounts. I swear I remember you could do this in zeus but testing with a friend showed it wasn't possible. 

15 hours ago, Gen. MERICA said:

Thanks for the pointers but sadly I couldn't find any combo that would limit the amounts. I swear I remember you could do this in zeus but testing with a friend showed it wasn't possible. 

Correct. Arsenal has either infinite or none. Nothing inbetween.

• Like 1

Can't specify amount... Thought it was possible, been a while haha. My mistake.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_addVirtualWeaponCargo

If you really want to do this though, I guess you could manipulate the Arsenal by adding event on click (on - + IDCs). Say you want to limit to 10 weapons. Increment/decrement a global variable every time one is taken/added.