Milan Titko

Party / Group play - how?

Hello, sorry for my bad english. 

how its possible make group (or party) in game? nowhere i dont see in main menu. 

i see few times in game 2-3 players which play together and cooperate agains me. 

how its possible? i dont believe its fortuity. 

this players looking same, have same clothes and caps (probably to get to know each other)

If it possible, how i can play with my friend? 

thanks 

Impossible for legitimate team play currently. People you see teaming just queue up at the same time.

On 05/08/2018 at 6:25 PM, Milan Titko said:

Hello, sorry for my bad english. 

how its possible make group (or party) in game? nowhere i dont see in main menu. 

i see few times in game 2-3 players which play together and cooperate agains me. 

how its possible? i dont believe its fortuity. 

this players looking same, have same clothes and caps (probably to get to know each other)

If it possible, how i can play with my friend? 

thanks 

Scumbags farming materials and loot and taking advantage of the REAL solo players.  I just got Baited by one that ran me into  two more round the corner all in matching hats and coats etc that gunned me down.  That was just after the same type of thing happened the match before when I was chasing the yellow package to see a guy, but he had another one with him who was gunning down anyone that tried to interfere with his mate getting to the exit. ie Me. And they are anonymous so we just have to put up with it. There is no randomization as the base is not big enough yet surely. Only takes a couplf of friends to have a copy of it and to organise a simultaneous Map zone each and then meet inside. Imean the lobby name is on the corner of the screen, and I bet they do it EVERY match about randomizing. Honestly it has really ruined my perception and I hate to bloody whine about games on their own forum. But it is feedback you want. I may sound a little salty of which I apologize.