Daan van Dijk

arma 3 mods not wroking

Hello forums

So im trying to download SWOP Mods to play with my friends but i cant seem to download them properly

at first it used to be a internet explorer icon and it would open in a wierd thing then i trierd switching it to notepad but it still doesnt work its in a comprimized-file  but when i try adding it in arma 3 launcher it doesnt show up

(my earlier mods for other games are in a normal file but since a months nothing works also not on other games)

Normally if you download them they'll come as either a .zip or a .rar.  Unpack them and copy past them into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3" or wherever else your arma is installed.  Mods are normally regular folders with in it an addons folder and other stuff.  The map will have a name that starts with a '@' in most cases.

Yea i think i have it in a rara but it doesnt show as a file with an addon file it comes as a internet explorer and i changed it to a notepad but its in a comprimized file and not a addon file thats why arma doesnt allow it

so i am trying to figure out how to get in downloaded in a addon file instead of internet explorer