Sign in to follow this  
Hudson

"fighting omars" f/a-18c

Looks good, altho i'd rather go with wingtip sidewinders and fuselage-mounted amraams being a part of the aircraft model itself and the rest of the weapons being detachable, in order to emphasize the multi-role capability. Having all hardpoints loaded with the same weapon looks kinda weird  confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wonder @ Jan. 07 2003,16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks good, altho i'd rather go with wingtip sidewinders and fuselage-mounted amraams being a part of the aircraft model itself and the rest of the weapons being detachable, in order to emphasize the multi-role capability. Having all hardpoints loaded with the same weapon looks kinda weird  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Game limitations suck huh? That sounds like an excellent idea to me, Ill have to make better looking static weapons. Thats gonna raise the poly count a couple hundred but I think it will look real good. Will do, thx.

The public beta release is ready, final release will be done after I get some community feedback and finish he Su 30/34 addon. Im trying to find somewhere to host the zip. When I do I will make a new thread in the addons complete forum. If anyone would like to host the addon please email me at hudson@radishville.com or you can get me on ICQ# 133742383, or MSN- hudsonproduce@msn.com.

lol tigershark. saved one of those pics to my desktop and it was 7 something megs, might wanna scale it down tounge.gif