Sign in to follow this  
iceman11a

Arma 3 Mission Samples with scripts

I have looked and no luck finding any kind of downloadable samples of missions for Arma 3 with scripting samples. I'm new to Arma 3 and was hoping to find some easy samples with some scripting all so. I wanted to get some kind of an idea on what and how to make missions. I did find some videos. They all don't give details. Like setting way points and vehicles and so on. I'm on discord. here's my link for it if you rather voice. https://discord.gg/dQKwTC

I do have plans in starting a Arma 3 server.

Edited by R0adki11
corrected title spelling
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info. How every all the links for the tutorials are all broken all so. Please check the link 1st. Before you post them. I run into this a lot on the game.

Admittedly the OP links are dead (unfortunately). However, there is a nice link to another script at the end of that topic. Please check the most recent posts in any topic to make sure you get the most up-to-date information on their topics. We run into these sort of self-answering questions a lot on the forums. 

Thanks again. I run into that a lot. I have fount some videos on Arma 3 and 2. and I wanted to watch them to see if they would give me some kind of an idea on how to start. anyway.

The links again still don't work, The link at the bottom marked as "3 Chapters of Scripting Tutotials" It just takes me to another forum where someone else was having an issue with scripting. The 4 links above are all broken. There has to be an easy way to get started on Arma. I know it's been a while for me. and I'm new to Arma 3. I have played Arma 2. and I have made missions in Arma 2. I lost that info like 6 years ago.

4 minutes ago, iceman11a said:

Thanks again. I run into that a lot. I have fount some videos on Arma 3 and 2. and I wanted to watch them to see if they would give me some kind of an idea on how to start. anyway.

The links again still don't work, The link at the bottom marked as "3 Chapters of Scripting Tutotials" It just takes me to another forum where someone else was having an issue with scripting. The 4 links above are all broken. There has to be an easy way to get started on Arma. I know it's been a while for me. and I'm new to Arma 3. I have played Arma 2. and I have made missions in Arma 2. I lost that info like 6 years ago.

As a suggestion join the Arma3 Discord and look/ask in the editing section or browse these forums.

• Like 1

Check the last page. The link is to another topic that is recently updated.

8 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

As a suggestion join the Arma3 Discord and look/ask in the editing section or browse these forums.

Do you have the join link for one. The last 2 I joined didn't give any help at all. So I left them.

8 hours ago, beno_83au said:

Check the last page. The link is to another topic that is recently updated.

Thank you. Fount some videos that I wanted. They should help. Thanks

48 minutes ago, iceman11a said:

Do you have the join link for one. The last 2 I joined didn't give any help at all. So I left them.

This is the link for the official Arma3 Discord - https://discord.gg/VXRZwuX