Jack Ost

403 with preloading images from imgur.com

Hi,

There is a 403 http error with preloading images from imgur.com on the forums. It occur only on bohemia.net and I try with multiple browser : it's same. I try too with a mobile connection : it's same. 

Please fix it.

Hmm, posting an image from imgur seemed to work for me.

Sending you a PM to troubleshoot.

2 hours ago, BohemiaBeck said:

Hmm, posting an image from imgur seemed to work for me.

Sending you a PM to troubleshoot.

Mmmh, most of the pictures have disppeared from the photography dedicated topic :

I think imgur made some changes recently judging from the looks of their site. Maybe it was more than cosmetic.  If so that would explain why you can post new images. Anything I posted before the changes, have gone bye bye.

On 26/06/2018 at 5:16 PM, Macser said:

I think imgur made some changes recently judging from the looks of their site. Maybe it was more than cosmetic.  If so that would explain why you can post new images. Anything I posted before the changes, have gone bye bye.

BI Web Team are aware and are currently trying to resolve the issue.

It's odd - when I post images, they always appear for me, but sometimes not for others (I'm guessing, maybe they never see them and don't say anything.) Also, sometimes I can't see them on mobile - Chrome on Android.

I just posted an image here and others apparently can't see it, so I posted some other link types as a test. Again, I see all of them, except on mobile - there, I can only see the Linked BBCode.