andrejonas

No entry CFGWorlds

So I'm trying to connect to the server that I did setup on my computer, and when I go on the server and choose slot and press ok I keep getting back to the same screen after this error message "No entry "Bin\config.bin\CfgWorlds.Jackson_County" 

I've been stuck on this for an hour or two now and here is my Parameter in Tadst

-port=2302 "-config=C:\Arma3\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\TADST\default\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\Arma3\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\TADST\default\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\Arma3\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\TADST\default" -name=default -filePatching "-mod=@extDB2;@NP_Server"

I'm currently just trying to set up a server for experience only not to open a community so I'm just learning.

Make sure you have all of the mods required by the mission file running on both server and client. It looks like the required terrain is not loaded on the server. 

5 minutes ago, Harzach said:

Make sure you have all of the mods required by the mission file running on both server and client. It looks like the required terrain is not loaded on the server. 

Where can I load the terrain when I'm starting the server?

Load it like you would any other mod.

30 minutes ago, Harzach said:

Load it like you would any other mod.

Fixed it the only problem now is the database wont connect.