Hey everyone,

I got a real quick question. So, I've started making a lot of custom factions with the ORBAT tool, and I'm looking to create custom camo for different uniforms in order to make certain factions for my unit's campaigns. To get to the question itself, I've extracted the .paa file from the .pbo, I've converted it into a .png using TexView 2 from ArmA 3 Tools, and now I'm stuck at Photoshop since there are no templates that I've found I ran into a problem. I tried using Overlay to apply my camo to the .png, I removed the boots, belt, and whatnot using selection so they don't get affected. But my problem is this, whenever I apply my fairly bright camo to the darker variant from RHS, it darkens my camo, basically ruining it, the old camo is still very much so visible below it and all the little details like the folds and stretching in the clothing, where the clothing bundles up and the stitches all of it just is either barely visible or gone.

From what I saw I seem to need a template to properly do this, so I can apply my camo over theirs, but I haven't found a template. I know people have managed to retexture before and I asked RHS but they say they can't provide the .PSD files which I completely understand. So is there a way for me to retexture this and how did the other people do it, since I was quite a few retextures both big mods and small private ones.

19 hours ago, FlashCrack said:

-snip-

Perhaps ask @fingolfinas he created re-textured RHS units for his AAF Mod 

25 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Perhaps ask @fingolfinas he created re-textured RHS units for his AAF Mod 

Ah yes, I already got in touch with him and some other guys, I would like to say that @fingolfin provided me with just about every single thing needed, direct instructions and I managed to create what I wanted. I just want to thank him here as well. 

I suppose you can consider this question answered now.

If anyone else needs any help with the same issue or anything, I would be willing to help them out with what Fingolfin told me. 

• Thanks 2

Might be like 4 years late, but worth a shot, Im having the EXACT issues as you did, u able to help me out? @FlashCrack