Sign in to follow this  
max

Some help needed please

I'm making an AK5D with RIS.

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphot....230.jpg

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphot....813.jpg

The second pic is of an earlier version, the lasersight was getting inte the way of the aimpoint and as you can see in the the first pic, it is now fixed.

As you can see I'm not very good but I'm not a total newbie either smile.gif

The model is finished and I have no problem making an CPP-file, but, something is wrong with my O2 Light. I can't use Bulldozer, I've tried everything and asked lots of people but it is still not working... So I need someone to fit the textures, make the lods and then save it as a p3d-file.

I have a nice pic which can be used for textures.

Would someone like to help me with this? smile.gif

1. In your Bulldozer folder, create a new folder, and call it AK5D, or whatever you want your final model to be called.

2. Store all files relevant to that project in there.

3. All graphics files must be multiples of 128; eg: 128x128, 256x256, etc.

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ Dec. 11 2002,19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">3. All graphics files must be multiples of 128; eg: 128x128, 256x256, etc.  <span id='postcolor'>

Actually it must be a power of two. I don't think 384x384 would work smile.gif

Thanks for the advice guys! smile.gif

However, that doesn't fix my O2 Light problem sad.gif From the start the only thing that didn't work was Bulldozer. Now days, the program itself crashes mad.gif That's why I asked for help confused.gif

Would anyone like to help me on this one? Pleeeease smile.gif

Edit: This must be my personal record for smiles in one message biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Dec. 12 2002,04:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It must be multiples of 32. smile.gif

32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, etc...<span id='postcolor'>

No, it's multiples of 2.

2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, ect. all the way up to 4096.

Come on guys! Can anyone please take some time to help me?

Well I got my O2 working again smile.gif Don't know what was wrong... It just started working again.

Anyways:

12142002921452.jpg

Here it is in-game. Everything is working as it should. The only thing that is left is better textures!

As you can see in the pic I'm not very handy with them tounge.gif Would anyone like to help me with them? I've got lots of photos which can be used.