Sign in to follow this  
flv*venom*

Wasn't there a proper SP version of Apex protocol in the making?

I must admit that the Apex expansion lacks a proper SP campaign / mini campaign / SP mission(s).

Not to mention that Apex is quite short and some missions are not very interesting (expecially number 6)

• Like 2

So no conversion... something inside me had died.

• Like 1

I absolutly agree with you.

the campaign is pretty important to the whole story arc, yet a pain in the rear and more often than not, quite frustrating to play in solo.

I would also welcome any effort by the community to transform it into sp, seeing that the pbo files can now be opened with standard tools, somebody who has time and knows what to do, could do that. 

I already gave it a shot, but my config/scripting skills are close to non existant, and with having to earn money to feed a family, I simply don't have the energy/time what ever to learn the required skills...

so in short, if BI doesn't want it, maybe the community can. 

• Like 3

I depboed the campaign, changed the units to realistic ones and found the missions quite enjoyable. Only the last mission doesn`t really work with ai team mates on the docks.

And like @Wiki said, there are plenty of good user made sp scenarios on Tanoa, he has made some himself. Check out his steam ?