Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Walker pack v2.0

I've been trying to download Walker's Russian Weapon pack V2.0, but can seem to get a better bloody download rate than .0000000001 bytes per second.

Anybody know of a decent mirror for this addon? I did a google search but no luck...

Yup same problem here. sad.gif

I hope they get a nice mirror up soon as I really like the Walker weapons.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

woops... internet going quite slow and it didn't register until i posted again... doh!

Is this the pack with the older Russian weapons? Or am I talking about something else?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Dec. 08 2002,03:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Uploading now...

http://www.evilmadman.com/mailman....ack.rar

Download it now... but please if you can, download it from www.flashpoint.ru instead because I am running out of bandwidth that I could be using for deadsoldier's F15!

No linking, either!<span id='postcolor'>

Err, wrong addon there Blackdog, that's Mailman's Russian Weapons pack, not Walkers Russian Weapon Pack 2.0... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Dec. 08 2002,02:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Uploading now...

Download it now... but please if you can, download it from www.flashpoint.ru instead because I am running out of bandwidth that I could be using for deadsoldier's F15!

Do you HAVE to use RAR or woteva it is.

It inconveniences me and many other people.

For RARs use WinRAR or PowerArchiver or an equivalent.

I can't download walkers pack either, it keeps timing out after d/l only about 16k. The link above is to mailmans pack, which is different (newer) weapons. Walkers pack is older russian weapons like the nagant, sks and ppsh. I hope someone mirrors it soon, I would really like to check it out.

Wonder why noone has submitted it to the biug addon sites like opflashpoint.org or operationflashpoint.cz?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Dec. 08 2002,07:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Dec. 08 2002,02:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Uploading now...

Do you HAVE to use RAR or woteva it is.

It inconveniences me and many other people.<span id='postcolor'>

Donwload WinRar form http://www.rarlabs.com

WinRar is way better than WinZip, and it´s compressed files are smaller.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Dec. 08 2002,06:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Dec. 08 2002,03:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Uploading now...

Err, wrong addon there Blackdog, that's Mailman's Russian Weapons pack, not Walkers Russian Weapon Pack 2.0... confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yup...that's definitely the wrong one...not Walker's. Walker's is the one with the SKS rifles.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Well the textures are so poor I didn't even bother to check for balistics sad.gif

Thanks Nagual, finally got it. smile.gif

Hmm, a bit disappointed, the models are nice, but they don't have shadows...a serious flaw, in my opinion.

Some of the textures aren't very good, but some (in particular the PPSh41) are great.

now if only we could get some WW2 Soviet/Russian infantry to use those weapons...... (hint, hint, wink, wink ,nudge, nudge, say no more! say no more!wink.gif Please guys we got the main weapons now please please texture some WW2 era soviet soldiers to go with them. confused.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gif