Sign in to follow this  
brgnorway

The Iraq Thread

Iraq Grants Anti-War 'Human Shields' Entry Visas

Turkey last week deported Ken Nichols, a former U.S. marine who helped organize the "human shields" campaign, after he tried to enter the country using documents describing himself as a "citizen of the world."

Ya, sure buddy, and I'm a memeber of the United Federation of Planets, I'm stationed aboard the USS Lollipop, and my mission here is to locate a new source of Klingon Ale (preferably in a bottle). biggrin.gif

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Feb. 11 2003,18:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Turkey last week deported Ken Nichols, a former U.S. marine who helped organize the "human shields" campaign, after he tried to enter the country using documents describing himself as a "citizen of the world."<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL!! I can see it now...

Name: Ken Nichols

Sex: Male

Citizenship: The World

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 11 2003,07:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did anybody catch the Monday version of the Daily Show?

John referred to France and Germany as "The Axis of Impotency".

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hmmm...

Gunny-1044951127.jpg

something seems to be wrong with US media. mad.gif

hitler's children... mmmmkay... crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 11 2003,20:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Feb. 11 2003,20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmmm...

http://www.lachschon.de/screens/200302/Gunny-1044951127.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

"Axis of Weasel"

ROFL! tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

not very funny, if you read the caption of the picture. confused.gif

newsmax.com seems to have changed the headline news and replaced the picture now.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Feb. 11 2003,21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">not very funny, if you read the caption of the picture. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Oh, I agree with that. No arguments.

Wow, and I thought that fox news was real crap. This NewsMax site beats anything that I have seen so far (well Rush Llimbaugh's site is a sight too).

To reinfoce the impression of the NewsMax site they sell "Patriotic Items" (their name, not mine) like I Like Bush T-shirts (I'm not kidding you). It amazes me how some people have no sense of proportions.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Feb. 11 2003,21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To reinfoce the impression of the NewsMax site they sell "Patriotic Items" (their name, not mine) like I Like Bush T-shirts (I'm not kidding you). It amazes me how some people have no sense of proportions.<span id='postcolor'>

What do you mean?

Did you order a size L instead of an XL because you didn't take shrinking into account? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Feb. 11 2003,20:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wow, and I thought that fox news was real crap. This NewsMax site beats anything that I have seen so far (well Rush Llimbaugh's site is a sight too).

To reinfoce the impression of the NewsMax site they sell "Patriotic Items" (their name, not mine) like I Like Bush T-shirts (I'm not kidding you). It amazes me how some people have no sense of proportions.<span id='postcolor'>

i think i even can smell the ignorance when reading the BS on newsmax.com

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Feb. 11 2003,14:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To reinfoce the impression of the NewsMax site they sell "Patriotic Items" (their name, not mine) like I Like Bush T-shirts (I'm not kidding you).<span id='postcolor'>

The "I Like Bush" T-Shirt are not found under "Patriotic Items", they're found in the "Bush Collection" and under "Apparel/Clothing" smile.gif

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Feb. 11 2003,20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The "I Like Bush" T-Shirt are not found under "Patriotic Items", they're found in the "Bush Collection"...<span id='postcolor'>

oh the same category where i found those "I'm with stupid" T-Shirts. tounge.gifcrazy.gif

allright payback-time is over now. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (5thSFG.CNUTZ @ Feb. 11 2003,20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Newsmax is hardly main stream guys. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

you mean it's right wing propaganda sponsored by NRA, republicans, and the Klu Klux Klan? wink.gif

Ya, like I just heard of NewsMax today. Though I do like the "Late-Night Jokes" section that has the best of Leno, Letterman and Conan every morning.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Feb. 11 2003,14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (5thSFG.CNUTZ @ Feb. 11 2003,20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Newsmax is hardly main stream guys. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

you mean it's right wing propaganda sponsored by NRA, republicans, and the Klu Klux Klan? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I am a registerd Republican and I don't read it or sponsor it.  So am I a right wing propagandist, member of the NRA or the KKK?  I think not.  Lets not stereotype shall we.  I am sure I can come up with a few for the liberals out there... wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (5thSFG.CNUTZ @ Feb. 11 2003,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Feb. 11 2003,14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (5thSFG.CNUTZ @ Feb. 11 2003,20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Newsmax is hardly main stream guys. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

you mean it's right wing propaganda sponsored by NRA, republicans, and the Klu Klux Klan? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I am a registerd Republican and I don't read it or sponsor it.  So am I a right wing propogandist, member of the NRA or the KKK?  I think not.  Lets not stereotype shall we.  I am sure I can come up with a few for the liberals out there... wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

just kidding man. biggrin.gif

i never bashed any americans and it's the first time now. but this so-called "news article" really pissed me off!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Feb. 11 2003,14:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (5thSFG.CNUTZ @ Feb. 11 2003,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Feb. 11 2003,14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (5thSFG.CNUTZ @ Feb. 11 2003,20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Newsmax is hardly main stream guys. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I am a registerd Republican and I don't read it or sponsor it.  So am I a right wing propogandist, member of the NRA or the KKK?  I think not.  Lets not stereotype shall we.  I am sure I can come up with a few for the liberals out there... wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

just kidding man. biggrin.gif

i never bashed any americans and it's the first time now. but this so-called "news article" really pissed me off!<span id='postcolor'>

As well as many "left wing" so called news articles do to me.  However, I don't use adjectives like yours above.  I understand your anger.  I just hope you express it a little less offensively next time. biggrin.gif

damn chance for banning gone sad.giftounge.gif

Anyway, Al-Zazeera airs new binladen audio. is this guy becoming afraid of camera?

CNN

this is my apology to all the americans who still know the difference between nazis and anti war demonstrants. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Feb. 11 2003,21:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyway, Al-Zazeera airs new binladen audio. is this guy becoming afraid of camera?

CNN<span id='postcolor'>

Bah! Who cares what Osama is yapping about. He is sooo 2001! Totally out of fashion. Don't you know that Saddam is the latest fashion?

Well, from what I have read, El Jazeera has said that they are not only NOT airing any such thing, but that it doesnt actually exist.

Sounds like something in the way of manufactured evidence to try to swing public opinion against Iraq. After all, if Osama comes out and says he is allied with Saddam, we HAVE to go get them, right?!?!!? RIGHT??? *rolls eyes*

I think that they changed their statement and said that they were going to air it.

Now the interesting question is: Who is George going to trust, Osama or Saddam wink.gif