prototype1479

I demand a new version of OFP (On 18th anniversary of OFP at least)

I don't wanna talk about the thing got stolen but those 4rtech guys is really doing a good job they got programmers and I even helped them too on a trick where how they could activate setvelocity on a football

Someone of you coders finally must to look into sources and find out all of the config parameters to public the proper explanation of it. It can bring some new possibilities and helps to avoid some troubles (can't believe that there's no bugs).

On 09/03/2018 at 3:32 PM, hitman1987 said:

Now those guys with "2.0" tests it with any mod to show it's benefits. LOMDE saves without "out of memory", they continue with other mods and promises that next version will work with WinXP (now Win7 is the minimum)

Why bother with XP? From an I.T Support perspective, its a dead operating system. Where i work, we are already starting to retire Windows 7.

• Like 1

In my opinion, work is for gain money so you'll pay for a hardware to gain it. And what about those who has a weaker platforms with single core processor or less than 2gb ram(which are some notebooks now)? It can run the game, and even win10 in a laggy way.

I am in my retired pc, cuz' a newer one dies and i decided to use my ancient one from the garage: my work now isn't depends of my pc. I have not much time to spend on it anyway. So there's no need to support XP indeed.