Mister GTX

Arma 3 Keyframe Animation / TAC OPS

Hello Community,

Since there is a new Method to animate Objects called Key Frame Animation I took a closer look at the TAC OPS Mission and for example in the First mission of the "Stepping Stone - Campaign" NATO Forces have CAS (Close Air Support) inbound and the jets appear in a pretty cool way. They fly in and one of them turns to the right and the other one to the left at the exact same time and I wanted to recreate this kind of Animation.

Here is my Problem: 

I haven't found any good explanation how to use this Keyframe Animation. After experimenting several hours with this new Animation Process I started to google and found the following page: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Key_Frame_Animation . It is well explained here and also a GIF how this should look like but I still don't have a clue how to use this kind of animation because it is just explained in Theory how everything works.

I am thankful for any kind of link related to this Topic!

Best regards, Adams "Fucking Greenbacks!" ;)

Thx for the tutorial I already did the steps and now I don't see this red line, do I have to activate something?

Furthermore I wanted to make a jet fly a certain path. Without a pilot it just crashes down and with a pilot the pilot takes control and the animation is ignored ^^

I have trying many times, but never appeared the red line..... It works but is so difficult without that line...