Arma Life

I need help with making a money script

I'm trying to develop a life server and i want some help in developing a money script with paychecks every five mins, I've seen this on other servers and don't know where to start.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm going to assume you're completly new to everything regarding ArmA and advice you against trying this due to it being too advanced for a beginner. However, here's the steps for you.

1. Download an existing life mission file (If you've played on one before it's been cached on your PC. Search up "MpMission cache arma 2").

2. Done. 

22 minutes ago, Spatsiba said:

I'm going to assume you're completly new to everything regarding ArmA and advice you against trying this due to it being too advanced for a beginner. However, here's the steps for you.

1. Download an existing life mission file (If you've played on one before it's been cached on your PC. Search up "MpMission cache arma 2").

2. Done. 

Copying someone elses mission and using it on your server without asking is stealing though. Keep that in Mind.

Surely the thread be titled 'Help with a money making script'?

On 2017-11-22 at 12:11 PM, dedmen said:

Copying someone elses mission and using it on your server without asking is stealing though. Keep that in Mind.

Not necessarily. I wouldn't say so at all actually. What do you mean "stealing"? I guess maybe some 12 year old life admin would be smashing his keyboard because you're using "his" mission file but other than that there won't really be much of a reaction. 

On 23.11.2017 at 7:57 PM, Spatsiba said:

Not necessarily. I wouldn't say so at all actually. What do you mean "stealing"? I guess maybe some 12 year old life admin would be smashing his keyboard because you're using "his" mission file but other than that there won't really be much of a reaction. 

Stealing is stealing.. No matter if there is a reaction or not.

• Confused 1