Sign in to follow this  
Golabek

Support for polish ofp players needed

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ Nov. 30 2002,08:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry guys but cannot do anything more for you at this moment wink.gif

Im here at work alone smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol, smile.gif

thanks for the quick action!

Now, it looks like Polish players are not being treated unfairly with 1.90... excellent. I wonder about Czech players and the rest.

LOL we recived a post at natosoldier.com forum.

I am very sorry to trobule you, but it is a matter of great importance...

Could you all do us a huge favour? I write here in the name of all OFP fans in Poland. BIS hasn't published 1.90 patch for polish version (we still got 1.75 - no further support was granted). That is why we cannot continue our wars in ofp-cup.de and fact of not having that patch eliminates us from playing anywhere outside Poland. Nearly every new addon, soundpack requires at least 1.85...

Please support us on the official forum! All polish players will be very greatfull to you...

This is the link where you can post your voices of support:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=24444

Thank you very much for your precious time and attention

Best regards,

Golabek

PS. Activation of the account takes about one day.

OK BIS why they must wait all the time??? Give the next patch out when is done for all verzions of the game , that should solved the problem  ,

Best regards

McHide[sV]

Thumbs up from me for polish players !

I hope BIS will keep the date of release, so you are able to dance around your christmas trees with a smile on your faces.

Greetz,

Bals.

Now that situation is somewhat resolved for Polish comrades, can we have one for Far East(China, Korea, Japan) players? all they want is to be able to chat in their language.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Nov. 30 2002,23<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hope BIS will keep the date of release, so you are able to dance around your christmas trees with a smile on your faces.<span id='postcolor'>

We try so.

Niektóre problemy są poza naszą mocą (nie potrafimy na nie wpłynąć) .

Musicie zrozumieć, że nie jest nas pięćdziesęciu,lecz napravdę tylko kilka.

Nadal będziemy się starać robić maksimum.

Erex

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

P.S. Proszę nie odpowiadajcie w języku polskim :-)

P.P.S. If you see something lookign like Polish try to swithc to East European encoding and it will be Polish.

Realese patch 1,90 for polish version NOW!. OPF comunity needs GROM in MP tournamets.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ Dec. 01 2002,00:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Niektóre problemy są poza naszą mocą (nie potrafimy na nie wpłynąć) .

Musicie zrozumieć, że nie jest nas pięćdziesęciu,lecz napravdę tylko kilka.

Nadal będziemy się starać robić maksimum.

Erex

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

P.S. Proszę nie odpowiadajcie w języku polskim :-)

P.P.S. If you see something lookign like Polish try to swithc to East European encoding and it will be Polish.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't mean to bring this offtopic , but I've never seen letters in that order before biggrin.gif hehe

Are you sure you looked at your keyboard when you typed that stuff, buddy ? biggrin.gif

Very nice try to give your point of view in Polish  biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif

U almost made it  tounge.gif

Sorry to hear some problems are out of reach for u. That's sad

Translation problem maybe? Is it? Well more than 10 ppl are ready here among Polish OFP Fans to do it FOR FREE during one single day!

But it's not the translations or is it?  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ Dec. 01 2002,01:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ Dec. 01 2002,00:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

P.P.S. If you see something lookign like Polish try to swithc to East European encoding and it will be Polish.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't mean to bring this offtopic , but I've never seen letters in that order before biggrin.gif hehe

Are you sure you looked at your keyboard when you typed that stuff, buddy ? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Are you sure yor read my post well?  tounge.gif

And im czech, i do have relatively close to polish language but some things are for me "black magic", so one of my friends have to help me ALOT with it smile.gif

Erex, it`s better Polish than I ever said or wrote smile.gif Please, translate our, Polish version of patch, or our translators will do it like they can (and really the cannot, know our dramma)! smile.gif

Once I said "I don`t like Mondays"

Now I like it, and so much

Monday will be really sunny day

Becouse of one-ninety patch

Waiting for our beloved file... Ingram... Mini car, nice and mini... new Glock... and more...

P.S. theavonlady, ok, I agree, You have me saying "all right" smile.gif First here was dramatic scream of Polish OFP players, then Your joke, later my admonitory and then You made topic really solemn and, hm, grave. So Munch for You: 00939.jpg

OFP FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD, PLEASE, SUPPORT US, WE ALSO WANT TO HAVE 1.90

Regards

Cristof - from Poland

Very well - can't wait to be patched biggrin.gif

PS. Could somebody tell me (in a coffe & smoke break) what it takes to translate patch from one language to another - for example during my failed but heroic attempt to patch PL with 1.90 CZ got really many errors but... the language swiched to CZ indeed...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ Nov. 30 2002,14:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>OFFICIAL INFO ABOUT PL PATCH</span>

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>At this moment everything looks so that polish patch will be released at latest on Wednesday 4.12.

Its possible that it will be sooner - on Monday maybe Tuesday.</span>

Sorry guys but cannot do anything more for you at this moment wink.gif

Im here at work alone  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ehhm for those fans taht cannot check the history of topic  sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (medvidek @ Dec. 02 2002,09:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Polish version is ready to be released. It should be available this week.<span id='postcolor'>

This is so candy and elephantastic smile.gif

I wonder will we again have to cry for community support when next EU/US patches come out in future.

You folks at BIS do a great job as always.

The drawback is even if some problems with polish patch are out of your reach you get hit with complaints. For your own good you might try to influence somehow whoever is  responsible for 3 month long delays

G.R.O.M has kurde reactivated biggrin.gif

Looking forward to fighting some international wars...

Please bring out the Polish version!

We need some Polish squads at EFL tounge.gif

Could anybody post a message WHEN the 1.90 PATCH will be downloadable?

Ehm, just a question. Why does the polish version even exist? Do they have some different kind of computers down there? (I'am from Sweden) I dont think so, but then, why? Well, they have a different language with different letters, but so have Russia, Greece and many other countries, and they have no special versions...?

The big question, why aren't OFP-players all over the world using the same version?  Peace and justice? wink.gif

Not everyone can understand English language and not everyone have a lot of money to buy English OFP version .

ENG. OFP (not availble in Poland but availble to buy in the ENG. internet shop) cost up to 300 zl.

PL. OFP cost 60zl.

1zl. = 4 USD.