Sign in to follow this  
B@ZOOkA

More screens from bas

on their site theyve posted a lot of new great screens of their work... looks really cool... they show MH-47E, MH-60L, new weapons... just take a look

Yeahbaby.jpgYeahbaby3.jpg

Im glad someone has posted these screens in this forum.

HOW DO YOU MOVE ABOUT ON A FLYING PLANE IN OPERATION FLASHPOINT?

it's quite easy with static planes like the Antonov. you just place it in a specific height and walk aroundinside of it. biggrin.gif

Paratroopers

have you checked the CH47 from the Nam pack2? you can walk inside of it when you open the ramp in the back. wink.gif

on the MH47E you can walk around inside and in the betamission there is something added that when you get out of that path your parachute opens smile.gif

cool, sweet

I haven't even got v1.8, so I need to download 1.8, 1.9, and the NAM pack.

Which will take me about 10 weeks.

Running around in helos is fun, but running around helos with Deltas is more fun smile.gif

Skaven, Fransden and Wetwork have done an excellent job on these fellas.

dd-teamleader.jpg

Dumb question here...can you actually walk around inside that while it's flying? Or is it a static model?

now you can walk in it even its flying dident you saw the pic with the lone guy standing in the cargo by and aiming down?

if you dont believe it you can aske vixer right vixer? but in the nam pack you can walk to even the chopper is flying but you need to do a little trick for it dont believe me i will show you pics than mail me at hotmail denniszuidhof@hotmail.com and i will send you al the pics of the ch47 walking and snipering out side but now letts stay on topic Vixer and the rest from Bas dose the script works ok in the beta mission so yes can you show me pics? from in the chopper and you walk treu the cargo ramp and walk out side and your chute opens?

PS: he sorry vixer van een helle langen tijd geleden he wil je weer met mu praaten? confused.gif

at the moment we cant walk inside when the helo is flying but we are working on it with velocity and setpos getpos scripts smile.gif

i had the kawasaki in the back of the chinook when the chinook was hanging in the air i drove tru the cinook out of the backhatch but i crashed to dead so parachute doesnt work on vehicles wink.gif

PS: ik kan het me al nie meer herinneren dus het zal wel ok zijn

Yeahbaby.jpg

and what about this soldier shooting out of the back of his helo?

is it just a soldier put in as gunner with a changed animation or did he really sat their?

its not a gunner position he just walked to the back and gone shoot out of the back

bunch of sceptics you lot....

the ramp on the back of the MH-47E opens and closes...

the gunner is still at the front, only this time he has an m134 (GAU-2 in navy terms)

and yes that guy is kneeling on the ramp of the helo, he is not in a proxy or anything...

gimme 10 mins and i will post some more pics for you non-believers tounge.gif

Here you go, as promised!

Here's the Rear end of the Helo

ramp1.jpg

The Ramp half open

ramp2.jpg

The Ramp fully open

ramp3.jpg

Walking up the ramp

ramp4.jpg

Inside the body of the Helo

ramp5.jpg

and closing the door behind you!

ramp6.jpg

A view out the back of the helo, with the ramp closed

ramp7.jpg

And now the AI boarding the Helo, ready to go off on an operation!

boarding.jpg

P.S. I hope the wait was worth it!!!!

omg.... that would be like... ultra 1337.

Sniping out of the back of a chinook. wow.gif

Also.. would it be possible to shoot through the window at the right side of the Chinook, opposite of the gunner's position?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Nov. 30 2002,13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sniping out of the back of a chinook.  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sniping out of the back of a moveing chinook?

I'm pretty sure that would fuck up your aiming

deadmeat, i think they wanted to see it in the air with a guy shooting from it/walking around, everyone knows it possible to have a moving ramp, because its been in the nam pack for about a week tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Nov. 30 2002,14:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">deadmeat, i think they wanted to see it in the air with a guy shooting from it/walking around, everyone knows it possible to have a moving ramp, because its been in the nam pack for about a week tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well yes ;-)

Show me pics of guys running around in a moving helicopter

Yeah, the only thing that I am extremely sceptical about is the fact that,

if you have a moving vehicle, if you aren't "in cargo" in it or anything, don't you just stay still while the vehicle moves away? (Im thinking about the LSD thing here)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Nov. 30 2002,13:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Nov. 30 2002,13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sniping out of the back of a chinook.  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sniping out of the back of a moveing chinook?

I'm pretty sure that would fuck up your aiming<span id='postcolor'>

+ also, would it be possible for the AI to let you snipe out of the back of a chinook?

Oooooo, fantastic idea alert!!!!

If you are in a chinook, you have a GET OUT and EJECT command. If you press EJECT, you just throw yourself out of it, like normal, but, GET OUT could make you stand up inside of the chinook and walk around. Also, when the chopper has landed it would make getting out of the chinook a lot more realistic because you would have to walk out of the ramp at the back to get out.

Good idea?

(I doubt its possible mind)

KaRRiLLion:

As guys said, cant quite be in it while moving, but can be in while its in the sky, theres a few tricks and sleight of hand that may work. It does mean running a line of paratroops out the back is possible (im playing around with your HALO.sqs to see how it can be used for this)

B@ZOOKA:

That was me crouching there, taking in the view.

Necromancer-:

Yep can walk over + shoot from second gunner pos, but as above movement is still tricky, so more practical when helo is hovering.

Smogmorph:

Yep, shooting from moving vehicles screws up aiming wink.gif

I'm sure the HALO script would work for that, since all it requires is for the soldier to be 200 meters in altitude. If you want a running line of them, and the units are AI, u could stick in a global var so that when the leader pulls his chute, it causes the others to do the same.

There's a few angles you can play around with on that. I don't know all of the dynamics of how the MH works, but from what I'm understanding, if you're walking around in it, you're not actually defined as being in cargo, etc.

what Bas diddet i diddet to with the NAM pack only than sniping rely out of the chopper ( out of the windows and of the back dont believe me i will show pics than.) i effen got the KLR bike loded in the back of the NAM ch47 and driving out of the back in the air dont beliefe me? i will show that its working.