urfinjuce

Skill Tree UGL AK-12 GL

AK-12 is in the tier IV, so the UGL's are kind of in the tier III just like it is with the DMRs I, so nothing really wrong there I think.
Suppressors work in pair with the caliber of the weapons and not the tier it belongs to.

11 hours ago, EricR said:

AK-12 is in the tier IV, so the UGL's are kind of in the tier III just like it is with the DMRs I, so nothing really wrong there I think.
Suppressors work in pair with the caliber of the weapons and not the tier it belongs to.

My question doesn't belong (doesn't apply) to "Caliber of Weapons". It is a question for arithmetics.

Question:
How many SPs (Skill Points) are needed to install Suppressor_IV on "AK-12" and "AK-12 GL"?

Answer:
AS_I(1) + AR_II(2) + AR_III(2) + AR_IV(6) + Supp_IV(2) = 13 SP = Supp_IV for AK-12.
AS_I(1) + AR_II(2) + AR_III(2) + UGL(6) + AR_IV(6)+ Supp_IV(2) = 19 SP = Supp_IV for AK-12 GL.
Distinction (difference) = 6 SP = VESTS Protection I.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, urfinjuce said:

My question doesn't belong (doesn't apply) to "Caliber of Weapons". It is a question for arithmetics.

Sorry, but it wasn't very clear for me.

What is you real question ? If it is normal that an AK-12 GL costs 6 skill points more than the AK-12 ?
If so, yes for sure it makes sens... it is a GL.

3 hours ago, EricR said:

If it is normal that an AK-12 GL costs 6 skill points more than the AK-12 ?

Yes.

If Weapons and Suppressors are divided by the caliber, then why "AK-12 GL" is in the general group with other UGLs weapon?
To install the Suppressor on other UGLs, you must use 6 SP(UGL) + 2 SP(Suppr_N).
To install the Suppressor on the "AK-12 GL", you must use 6 SP(UGL) + 6 SP(AR_IV) + 2 SP(Suppr_IV).

And further. In the tab "Armory" column "UGL" it is better to divide into parts:
UGL I (5.56mm) ...
UGL II (5.8mm) ...
UGL III (6.5mm) ...
UGL IV (7.62mm) ...