Sign in to follow this  
Hagraven

mission opening error

Hi guys,

I'm just clueless and came here to ask for help. I'm doing one simple mission for me and my friends; I decided to use the new 3d editor and worked for a while on the mission. After a while, I noticed there are several addons loaded, which I didnt have any use for, so I deleted them. The mission obviously noticed this, and gave me an error, so i went into the mission.sqm file and searched and deleted all these addons related lines, as I was used to do in the 2D editor files. Now I cant open the mission anymore, and have no idea how to fix this.

mission.sqm here https://ufile.io/c2vag

error msg here https://postimg.org/image/6yfpw52snv/

thanks for any help :)

You sent a binarized file. So, no way to help you with it. You broke your mission.sqm attenting to delete extra lines for non-used addons. error seems to occur where .rap exists. do you have this string somewhere in your file?

Thanks for the reply!

Well, the sqm file starts with the .raP string, its on the first line. I didn't binarize the file, I'm not eve sure what that means :) Can I somehow "unbinarize" it?

16 hours ago, pierremgi said:

You sent a binarized file. So, no way to help you with it. You broke your mission.sqm attenting to delete extra lines for non-used addons. error seems to occur where .rap exists. do you have this string somewhere in your file?

.rap is the start of a binarized(rapified) file.

47 minutes ago, Hagraven said:

Thanks for the reply!

Well, the sqm file starts with the .raP string, its on the first line. I didn't binarize the file, I'm not eve sure what that means :) Can I somehow "unbinarize" it?

You can use Arma 3 Tools CfgConvert.
Or just load it in Eden. Under I think Attributes->General you can remove the check in the "save binarized" checkbox.

I installed and tried the CfgConvert but it returns some kind of error..never mind guys, I give up :) thanks