Sign in to follow this  
Rastavovich

Ofpam v0.98b released

The latest version of OFPAM is now ready for download on our page.

Changes/improvements are:

--------------------------

- fixed: "Run-time error '76':Path not found" caused by missing OFP\ADDONS folder

- Infofile window has been changed

- fixed: Infofiles were not correctly displayed (last two characters were not shown)

- fixed: Comments were no longer shown (since 0.95b)

- last browsed path over "others" will be saved when exit over "exit" button

I also have an infofile creator tool (beta) here. All addonmakers who want to give it a try should mail me please.

OFPAM is a small tool that lend you a hand managing your addons. You can deactivate, activate, comment and delete addons. You also can use favorits lists, for example could you activate all DKM-Mod addons only (or any other configuration you want - "All 2nd WW", "All nam addons", and so on. All other addons get deactivated, so you will not experience the "Cannot memorymap ...." thing. I also built in a small function called infofile, where addonmakers can provide information about their addons (class names, editor names,....).

In my eyes it is pretty usefull, since you can keep all addons in only one addonfolder (ie the OFP\Res\AddOns).

I really like your tool and i use it always. There is one thing I think that could be improved and that is that the program does not allow the user to select multiple files (but not all) and (de-)activate these.

Now, when i want to activate the NAM 2 pack I have to: select one file -> activate -> scroll down the list ->select one file -> activate -> scroll down the list ->select one file -> activate -> scroll down the list ->select one file -> activate -> scroll down the list ->select one file -> activate -> scroll down the list ->select one file -> activate -> scroll down the list -> etc

Better to let me select all files and activate in one go.

Bye, Pimmelorus [sHoP]

You do it the wrong way, once if you have activated all nam files (and only those files that should be loaded) you can save those list with Favorits List/Save List. Then you can load this list each time you only need the nam addons.

(for that all addons should be in one folder, -which is not the case in regular Nam Pack release, but you can put em all in one folder).

Sorry for the stupid question but where exactly on the DKM page I download it? Gone to downloads but didn't find it.

thanks.

I have it but isn't this tread about anewer version? That's what I'm looking for.