AdamWash

New OS cause troubles with steam and Arma 3 Tools

Hello people, 

I have problem with my steam account yesterday i reinstalled my windows because of lags and some other weird stuff all my games were deleted including Arma 3.
I am installing Arma 3 right now that is not problem but i dont have access to Arma 3 tools anymore it's without install button on steam page and app other stuff works fine 
Arma 3 Samples and Arma 3 Server Arma 3 tools are not visible on tools category now searching for that is available only when you seek it as game. What is wrong with my steam

can someone help me anyone have same problems? Do i have to pay Arma 3 tools or ? 

Thanks in advance. 
Adam

30 minutes ago, AdamWash said:

Hello people, 

I have problem with my steam account yesterday i reinstalled my windows because of lags and some other weird stuff all my games were deleted including Arma 3.
I am installing Arma 3 right now that is not problem but i dont have access to Arma 3 tools anymore it's without install button on steam page and app other stuff works fine 
Arma 3 Samples and Arma 3 Server Arma 3 tools are not visible on tools category now searching for that is available only when you seek it as game. What is wrong with my steam

can someone help me anyone have same problems? Do i have to pay Arma 3 tools or ? 

Thanks in advance. 
Adam

Did you not think to back up your game files? Arma3 Tools free, not sure why you think you have to pay for them. Have you tried restarting steam?

32 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Did you not think to back up your game files? Arma3 Tools free, not sure why you think you have to pay for them. Have you tried restarting steam?

Thank you for your answer R0adki11 
Yes tried reinstalling steam restarting pc, i have arma 3 now installed but tools are not available for download on steam page it's missing install button idk 4 months before it worked without any problem but now something changed! do i need to own all dlc's to get arma 3 tools i have only 3 dlc's on steam? should i try to reinstall windows again ?

15 minutes ago, AdamWash said:

Thank you for your answer R0adki11 
Yes tried reinstalling steam restarting pc, i have arma 3 now installed but tools are not available for download on steam page it's missing install button idk 4 months before it worked without any problem but now something changed! do i need to own all dlc's to get arma 3 tools i have only 3 dlc's on steam? should i try to reinstall windows again ?

You don't need to own all the DLCs to get Arma3 tools. The tools came long before any of the DLCs. I wouldn't reinstall Windows again, as this is likely a steam client issue.

19 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

You don't need to own all the DLCs to get Arma3 tools. The tools came long before any of the DLCs. I wouldn't reinstall Windows again, as this is likely a steam client issue.

Alright i will wait some time maybe they will fix that btw thanks for your answers R0adki11 
Cheers.
I have very similar problem 
https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/558747287286583696/ 

UPDATE: After reinstalling steam and another Windows reinstall new thing that is missing is Arma 3 Samples from tools category only thing available on tools category is Arma 3 Server right now 
Tools are still not available new thing i have mentioned is that tools and samples are moved to games category or store samples are available for installation but tools still not.
Tried to contact bis but without success Valve developers seems like they don't give a .... on reports 
Tools not available after 22nd September my friend have same problem with tools lol :don8:

uCTMfOM.png

qJnyY1E.png

looks like you search for them on the wrong place and with the wrong tool ... do NOT use browser for search and install, use steams own client

go menu tab LIBRARY, then menu Tools and you will find Arma 3 Samples, Arma 3 Server, Arma 3 Tools

1 hour ago, maquez said:

looks like you search for them on the wrong place and with the wrong tool ... do NOT use browser for search and install, use steams own client

go menu tab LIBRARY, then menu Tools and you will find Arma 3 Samples, Arma 3 Server, Arma 3 Tools

Thank you for reply maquez my problem is this i cant find these tools 
i0q89sA.png

You should be able to find it in the Steam client store. Have you tried there?