Joao Vitor Paganini

When on average is the next update ???

Hi, I wanted to know when the next update could come out, I know that the uptade has great relevance to the community that may be suggesting that this uptade may have a better and better chance with the addition of maybe transports, multiplayer, among others.

Hello Joao,

The time schedule for patch releases vary depending on the several factors. The update will be released before the end of this month. Though unfortunately this upcoming update doe snot contain vehicles, or multiplier. It will however add a forth island, weapon attachments, new weapons, and new gear. For information on updates, please follow Mini DayZ on social media. Thank you. :)

• Like 2

On 05/09/2017 at 4:30 PM, Valbunny said:

Hello Joao,

The time schedule for patch releases vary depending on the several factors. The update will be released before the end of this month. Though unfortunately this upcoming update doe snot contain vehicles, or multiplier. It will however add a forth island, weapon attachments, new weapons, and new gear. For information on updates, please follow Mini DayZ on social media. Thank you. :)

thanks, Valbunny

This information for me was very useful, have a good day.

4th island ey fuck me i just lost my very end game run 
well at least im not gonna be salty to leave my camp behind

Hello LitTNT,

Implementing multiplayer into the mobile version is currently being explored, however there is nothing to announce at this time.