Sign in to follow this  
atchodas

Which character do you prefer for Veteran runs ?

So yesterday i had a decent run ( around 7k points ) and unlocked almost all characters ( except the Biker guy , cant unlock him for some reason ) and i was wondering which character should i start with now , last run i started with Ganzo "Dragon" he has a bow with arrows hunter pants and 2 awesome perks ( sprint and cold resistance ) which are very nice for veteran but now i can also choose Tom "Survivor" he starts with knife and backpack 3 slots also with  Survivor and Hunter perks and Garry "Veteran" who starts with buletproof vest pistol some ammo sharpshooter and scout perks .

which one of these are you choosing and why ? 

Imo Dragon is best perk wise both sprint and cold resistance are crucial for Veteran ,

Survivor has decent items at start but one perk is wasted on hunter

Garry Veteran might be nice due to gun and 14 bullets he starts with however his perks are mostly good for 2nd island and above 

I agree with your assessment atchodas. For me both Ganzo and Garry are the best. Ganzo is at the top though because those perks are just so awesome to start off with. I did go on a 40k run in veteran with Garry. I got bored and really wanted to start over so I sacrificed my run to the wolves.