Sign in to follow this  
hovmand

Vietnam med evac

It looks like one of those budget bargin bin games. I'll see if the demo is any good, and if it's cheap enough, i'll get it.

-=Die Alive=-

Press E to turn on the engine, A for up and Z for down, just press alot of buttons and you´ll figure it out smile.gif

Just found out that i can blow up enemy trucks with a couple of shots from the MG confused.gif

Im having a real hard time flying the chopper on the realistic setting, and i havent even tried landing in a hot LZ.

Tell your boss that you want to get away for a few days. tounge.gif

Oh! The helo? Press E. After that I'm lost. I play around with the A-Z, X-C and the arrow keys but I don't really know how to elevate and accelerate.

If it's raining, press the V key for vindshield vipers. tounge.gif

M is the map key.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Nov. 21 2002,16:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">..so is it worth the download or not ?<span id='postcolor'>

I didn't pay for the DL. Was I supposed to? wow.gif

Since I've crashed so many times already, I consider myself an expert on the damage model. tounge.gif

I like the way the chopper breaks apart. In one case, I hit the ships conning tower, the rotors broke up and the fuselage went down in one piece.

Then in another case, I crash landed with the tail down. Before blwoing up to bits, the tail section broke away first.

And I have yet to see anything left of me after one of these snafus.

All in all, I think my death experience is more impressive in VME's choppers than in OFPs. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Nov. 21 2002,16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">stupid company<span id='postcolor'>

No they're not! Their README says visit their site. I did and lo and behold: the key reference sheet. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 21 2002,17:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Nov. 21 2002,16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">stupid company<span id='postcolor'>

No they're not! Their README says visit their site. I did and lo and behold: the key reference sheet. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I take that back. Why didn't they include this with the install?! Stupid company! mad.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 20 2002,17:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 21 2002,17wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Nov. 21 2002,16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">stupid company<span id='postcolor'>

No they're not! Their README says visit their site. I did and lo and behold: the key reference sheet. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I take that back. Why didn't they include this with the install?! Stupid company! mad.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

How typical, post first and then check the site to see if what you posted is true.

Shame on you avonlady...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Nov. 21 2002,17:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How typical, post first and then check the site to see if what you posted is true.<span id='postcolor'>

How do you figure that? confused.gif

I saw STS_SolidSnake's post, read the README, went to their site, found the link and posted it.

Then, I decided that they are a stupid company nevertheless for not including a key reference in the install folder.

Did you miss anything else? confused.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 20 2002,17:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Nov. 21 2002,17:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How typical, post first and then check the site to see if what you posted is true.<span id='postcolor'>

How do you figure that? confused.gif

I saw STS_SolidSnake's post, read the README, went to their site, found the link and posted it.

Then, I decided that they are a stupid company nevertheless for not including a key reference in the install folder.

Did you miss anything else? confused.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*sigh*

Why does this stuff always happen to me?! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Nov. 21 2002,17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why does this stuff always happen to me?!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Reading in dark light? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Nov. 21 2002,15:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why the hell cant i go under 25 feet?

and how do i make the sling go down, damn , no read me, no manual wtf, stupid company  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Smash your fists into the keyboard until you learn!!!

When will people realize that this is the best way of figuring out stuff, the same goes with other electronical thingies, like CD players, TV´s, Cameras, Car-stereo and etc. DRTFM (Dont Read The Fucking Manual)

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ Nov. 21 2002,16:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Nov. 21 2002,15:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why the hell cant i go under 25 feet?

and how do i make the sling go down, damn , no read me, no manual wtf, stupid company  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Smash your fists into the keyboard until you learn!!!

When will people realize that this is the best way of figuring out stuff, the same goes with other electronical thingies, like CD players, TV´s, Cameras, Car-stereo and etc. DRTFM (Dont Read The Fucking Manual)

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i dont read manuals for my PS2, mp3 player , hi-fi, COMPUTER, xbox and gamecube

this was the only demo

i only used ofp manual for serial number,

Manuals make good firestarter biggrin.gif

Let's turn this thread more on topic.

What is missing in OFP to be able to create missions of a similar nature?

With the Nam addons already out and OFP's mission editing abilities, what can't be done?