On the default Arma 3 inventory dialog, each listbox element has the main text (the item name) and text on the right hand side (the quantity). I do not believe that this was achieved via text formatting as I have found attributes in the config file that refer to the colour of the right hand text (colorTextRight[]). How can I go about adding this to my own listbox? I have been unable to find any attributes directly setting the right hand text nor have I been able to find any engine based commands.

WPggdy4NTt6iGEssu8m2RQ.png

Just use a RscListNBox instead. I think BI have some hocus pocus going on behind the scenes to get that number there :shrug: .

• Like 1

there are lbSetTextRight and lnbSetTextRight commands, dunno if this is what you are asking

• Like 2

Ah there is a LBSetTextRight, keep forgetting there are still some commands in the AllCommands category that are not under A3. Well that clears that mystery up, like MrCopyright I had always wonder how they got that there just presumed under the hood magic :D. Note to self check supportInfo.

1 hour ago, MrCopyright said:

Thanks @killzone_kid. Also, is there a reason why commands such as lbSetTextRight are omitted from the Arma 3 commands section?

some commands are missing on biki, I dont think there is a reason they are missing.