MisterGati

Cannot play because Pop-up ads at the bottom

Hello Devs team,

Firstly, thanks a lot for this cool game. Love it. 

There is one problem for me now (crashes during game play is somehow acceptable for me still, so I won't complain).

After yesterday update, A pop-up ads keeps appearing at the bottom of my screen. And it blocks both my inventory button and weapon changes button... and it's impossible for me to play without tabbing these 2 menus. My solution is I have to force close the game every time the ads pops up and it kills all the funs. 

Please advise.

Cheers,

MisterGati 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's a bug. It doesn't happen to me, but I know there is only supposed to be ads on the main menu, not during gameplay except for air drops.

First time this happened for me (IOS) was today. Ad at the bottom prevents me from opening my inventory and melee. Tried closing and opening the app with the same problem. I realize you cats need to keep the lights on, and I don't mind sitting through an ad, but please fix. Love the game!

It's a bug and will probably be fixed soon. There is a MDZ twitter u know. Idk why so many ppl are freaking out and putting one star reviews on store. They put airdrop so they wouldn't have to cover your screen with ads in-game. Menu is only place that's fine for ads. Just chill it's a known bug.

Hello everyone!

We apologize for the incoveniences with the ad. Can you please contact our support on: support@bistudio.com with a description of the issue, device and OS version you use and attach a screenshot of the issue so we can check where the ad is appearing? We'll work on fix asap.