Sign in to follow this  
vade_101

Project: uk forces.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote (Eviscerator @ Nov. 17 2002,19:54)

morph will it be released before the full mod is finished?

Possibly not m8... However I think the Malvinas mod may release theirs before their mod is finished.. I'm not sure.....<span id='postcolor'>

Can ya release the yellow SAR then, cause it wasn't used in any warzones as it is kinda an easy target

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Nov. 17 2002,19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">morph will it be released before the full mod is finished?

oh and nolips, the official army website still have the gazelle listed as one of their helicopters<span id='postcolor'>

read my post again, or are in the process of doing so, according to flight sargeant sharp smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([Ash] @ Nov. 18 2002,14:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Interestingly enough.. the guy who retextured that RAF Chinook (NZXShadows) was with the Falklands Team for quite a while.... Last I heard he joined the US Army..<span id='postcolor'>

yup, i cant remember but i think i told you that ash smile.gif ill ask titan when i see him tonight last time i asked about him he said he had not heard from him confused.gifsad.gif you would also never belive if you knew him that he was a yank, i was shocked when he told me thought he was english tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nolips71 @ Nov. 18 2002,19:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Nov. 17 2002,19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">morph will it be released before the full mod is finished?

oh and nolips, the official army website still have the gazelle listed as one of their helicopters<span id='postcolor'>

read my post again, or are in the process of doing so, according to flight sargeant sharp smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

read my post again, all i mentioned was that the army has the gazelle still listed on their website as an active helicopter

and yours implies 'flight sergeant sharp'(which by the way you spelt sergeant wrong *tut* *tut* *tut*) knows everything the british armed forces is up to

tut tut tut, youve know me for a good 6 months you should know i can spell to save my life smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (vade_101 @ Nov. 27 2002,17:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Some new ingame weapons pics added to the Webpage<span id='postcolor'>

Cool! Any release dates yet?

Release date? can't be that far off, bibmi wants them out before he goes back to SA for a month in a few weeks.

Over the past couple of days we've been having some grey hairs over the machinegun problematic, and we've come to the point where we are considering adding a 3 round burst mode and slightly lowering recoil to the LSW/Minimi/GPMG to get the AI to fire the weapon like a soldier.

We know this is not realistic seeing that neither of the above weapons have that trigger group. But we have deemed it necassary because AI machinegunners have a very bad habit of firing a full magazine or belt downrange and not hitting, because recoil ensures all rounds going above the targets head.

At the end of the day we find this more realistic, seeing that firing short bursts is what soldiers are taught to do, and that no Para/RM or SAS trooper would ever be so lousy shots themselves.

Before doing this, we'd like to hear the communities opinion on the matter. Do you agree, not agree (and why)? And do you have any suggestions as to how we can overcome this problem (we have already tried a lot of different approaches without much luck)?

Okay. We finally have something to download.

By way of an Xmas Present .. Project: UK Forces presents a teaser for the forthcoming Royal Marines Addon.

This includes one of the models (the marine in standard DPM) and Beta Versions of the Weapons.

xmas.gifRoyal Marines Teaser Addon xmas.gif

Nice

Only problems I could find were in the weapons, and as you say they're not finished I won't criticise biggrin.gif

Merry xmas.gif

A couple of new screenshots..

medic.jpg

Royal Marines Medic

radioop.jpg

Royal Marines Radio Operator Watches Parachute Drop

lsw_new.jpg

Royal Marine with LSW (Light Support Weapon)

You guys ever heard of the UK/NL-Amphibious Landingforce? smile.gif

You guys planning on making some units from there too? Like the Dutch marines? Or will it only be pure UK units and no hybrid ones?

That Xmas pack is excellent, need to re-install Ofp again.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You guys ever heard of the UK/NL-Amphibious Landingforce?<span id='postcolor'>

Funny you should mention that .. KMARNS mod (http://mods.kmarns.net/) are planning to do a series of addons based on the Netherlands Marines. so you should be able to see them working together.

about your teaser pack....it looks great but the pistols are way to big and dont fit the hands. but im sure you know this. but everything else looks great. waiting for the desert SAS. relly want um biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (vade_101 @ Jan. 10 2003,01:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You guys ever heard of the UK/NL-Amphibious Landingforce?<span id='postcolor'>

Funny you should mention that .. KMARNS mod (http://mods.kmarns.net/) are planning to do a series of addons based on the Netherlands Marines. so you should be able to see them working together.<span id='postcolor'>

I didn't know that biggrin.gif

Thanks for the tip

Project: UK Forces has a new home. Courtesy of those lovely people at BAS. Who have kindly agreed to host our addons and give us the necessary technical support and encouragement

mainbanner.jpg

we are now at

http://www.concept-5.com/ukforces/

and have nice new webpage courtesy of Jonno. There are some new screenshots, and some more detailed plans. So please come and have a look.

Cheers

Vade_101

That are so many project would it be ever finished biggrin.gif

Just Kidding tounge.gif

Nice UK addons coming I love UK addons will you release everything in a big pack or will it be small packs confused.gif

Dont panic. it will be small packs roughly along the lines of the buttons.

We know do know that its a lot. But its always good to have a plan wink.gif