i can start the game normally and when i join the game i can play for  1 minute and then the FPS will drop down to 1 and can't move or even go to setting

my computer is GTX960M

P.S. I not sure i post it the right place or not

What processor do you have? Arma/Argo use more processing power more than GPU.

seeing your combination of gtx960M (notebook) and you being able to play fine for 1min until the game slows down, i would say you got heatissues.

23 hours ago, DemonThird said:

But i can play other game like pubg without any problem

There are many different factors that could be causing this

1) Laptops don't always have the best heat management (thank you 3RROR)

-A way to help with this is playing on a hard surface, this helps so heat doesn't get trapped in between, lets say, carpet and the bottom of your pc. 

-Another way (that I don't recommend) is getting a Laptop Cooler Pad even though these can get a bet pricey and from my experience USUALLY only help with idle temps and might only help your gaming temps by 1-2c

2) With your 960M, PUBG uses a good amount of that power over processing power to run your game. Unlike PUBG, Arma and Argo use a LOT of processing power to operate. 

-Also Arma/Argo hate AMD... So I really hope your laptop doesn't have an AMD processor. 

3) I honestly do not know much about laptops, but from my experience, restarting and making sure nothing else is running in the background helps a lot sometimes. 

And then there is the obvious solution- Get a desktop (But don't get a desktop if you're always moving places.)