oopsidoodles

Game Looks Different When In Video Options

Made an account just to ask this.

So I noticed something weird with my game: in game there is a sort of brown-orange-grey tint that is not present when I am in the video options.

This is while on Ravage, if that makes any difference.

This is very evident if you look at the sky.

How can I get rid of the tint and make the game look like how it does when in video options?

Have you played with the brightness and gamma controls?

Ravage uses a post process effect, which is giving you the tint your referring to, you can turn the color filter off while in-game using the radio function.

To select the radio function hit the 0 key twice, this brings up an options menu, within the options menu you can disable the color filter.    

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

Ravage uses a post process effect, which is giving you the tint your referring to, you can turn the color filter off while in-game using the radio function.

To select the radio function hit the 0 key twice, this brings up an options menu, within the options menu you can disable the color filter.    

That fixed it, thanks!

• Like 1

On 6/18/2017 at 2:32 AM, EO said:

how can I fix this just in editor mode because it dosent work there at least

8 hours ago, shadyglass said:

how can I fix this just in editor mode because it dosent work there at least

Welcome to BI forums!

You referring to when you preview your mission in the editor or in the editor itself while editing?

6 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Welcome to BI forums!

You referring to when you preview your mission in the editor or in the editor itself while editing?

no when i go into a character that i have spawned but when I edit it is just normal

Only way you can see any changes to the game in terms of the way the game looks is being ingame.

Previewing your mission in the editor is being ingame, whether you export the mission to sp or mp or click on preview (bottom right of the editor)

your ingame regardless.

The Editor mode is not when your previewing it is when you are able to place units, vehicles, and or objects,

heres a few questions for you:

1. Are you playing with the mod ravage and building a mission with it?

2. If yes to question 1 then are you using any modules from ravage mod that you placed in your mission?

3. If you are playing with Ravage did you look for what was pointed out by EO here ---> LINK

Other questions:

• Tell us about your mission, using any mods?
  • Using any scripts?
  • Your problem this tint you see was it happening before or is it new?
  • Can you provide some screenshots?

Heres an idea, post your latest RPT, the rpt is a log file that the game creates everytime you start the game,

it provides all kinds of information on whats going on in your game.

You can locate it here ------> C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

The log file (rpt) can be opened with notepad, wordpad, and or notepad++

when you open it copy the entire thing and paste it here ------> https://justpaste.it/

after press the red publish button at the bottom and post the link here in your reply.