Managed to get both text and sound load unpacked ingame using the ca folder in game's root. Now when I try to use a mod folder only the text loads not the sound. Here is my current test mod that adds garbage to the first lines of text of the first training mission and a bit of noise to the first line of spoken word, just to make sure I can actually affect something. Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong, have tried all sorts of things all day and now kinda tired from all the thinking and activity. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_7kgciPPrW5Tmk3NGVxMEpsV0E/view?usp=sharing

This is the followup mod for the previous one for CwA, just like with that and the first ARMA I can manage to affect change ingame with unpacked files it's pre-packaging the things into pbo's and/or automating the conversion process on the end-user side that's the bother.

OK so no one knows or is paying attention,,,,

Next problem, I can edit everything except the "global" radio subtile files (the battle chatter basically)... because I can't find them. The audio is all wss in the dubbing pbo.

Can anyone possibly point me in the right direction?

I'm sorry mate but i don't know that mod and i'm not using any mod. I prefer add new functions without modding because people need to get those same files to get worked.

By the way i prefer to use .ogg instead of .wss. They are smaller and have a decent quality.

And don't worry , the Audience is listening...

You misunderstand, the audio I can tweak just fine, it's the subtitles I have trouble with.