Sign in to follow this  
Ron75

player name balloon in game

Hi,

How can I see my group balloon while in game. so it will be easy for me to spot friendly?

1 hour ago, Ron75 said:

Hi,

How can I see my group balloon while in game. so it will be easy for me to spot friendly?

Hi, I am afraid I am not sure what you mean :) Could you elaborate a bit?

When I spectate I can see that when a player look at one of his team mate he can see a small blue or orange circle depending on the team color which make it very easy to spot it a team mate.

When I play, I sometime shoot friendly because I dont see this circle and I need to look at the mini map in order to understand if this is one of my teammate or enemy.

1 hour ago, Ron75 said:

When I spectate I can see that when a player look at one of his team mate he can see a small blue or orange circle depending on the team color which make it very easy to spot it a team mate.

When I play, I sometime shoot friendly because I dont see this circle and I need to look at the mini map in order to understand if this is one of my teammate or enemy.

The Game comes in 2 difficulty modes, Hardcore and none Hardcore.

In the none Hardcore / normal mode teammates are marked with a blue / orange triangle. 

In the Hardcore mode you have to look the the clothing of the player to identify what team he belongs to.

All Hardcore servers are marked with "Hardcore" in their name, so if you have trouble with them, better stay away from them ;)

• Like 1

The goal of the development team is to provide gameplay experience without overwhelming HUD, which is poisoning many contemporary games. The standard (hardcore) servers do have HUD disabled. Nevertheless, to let newbie players get familiar with the gameplay dynamics and objectives, there are few servers with "Easy difficulty". These servers have HUD enabled (so friendly indicator, player name, objectives locations etc.), but the XP and credit reward is smaller.