Sign in to follow this  
RSF TheCapulet

Official Server Issues - Rolling

Can we please get US #6 Raid fixed, it's had the same broken slot for 4 days.  Can we also get a non-hardcore mixed US server too please?  Thanks.

In fact, we really need more servers.  Literally every US server was full or broken tonight (CRAZY!), and I was able to keep my own server going just on official server overflow, even without XP payouts. 

Or better yet, just give us fully featured servers so we don't have to rely on official servers. I like that idea best. :)

You guys are already losing your playerbase again, except this time it's due to easily reproducible and consistent bugs instead of boredom.  And that really pisses me off.  What have you guys been working on all this time?  Every past game-breaking bug is worse than ever, with new and even more infuriating bugs piled on top.  All right before you announce release, and then leave the servers to rot while your fresh influx of free advertising moves on once again? 

Hell, even some simple server management that anyone could do at any time would help a lot of the issues, like the bugged files/keys on the US link servers, or the broken slots in half the damn servers up, or the fact that hardcore is completely bugged, but 85% of the servers are forcing it. 

God fucking damnit, guys!

Please get your shit together before it's too late.

5 hours ago, -ToR-TheCapulet said:

US #2 has a broken slot, and all three US link servers are entirely broken, again.

Looking into it.

I'm really having trouble wrapping my head around all of the hardcore servers though.  What was the point of going through the trouble of making a bunch of new impressive UI if it's just going to be wasted on a literal 6% of the servers?

On 2017-6-9 at 6:50 AM, -ToR-TheCapulet said:

I'm really having trouble wrapping my head around all of the hardcore servers though.  What was the point of going through the trouble of making a bunch of new impressive UI if it's just going to be wasted on a literal 6% of the servers?

The whole point of Argo was to experiment :) And all the beautiful UI isn't forgotten, you can host your own servers with normal difficulty :)

If the experiment was hardcore, it was a failed experiment.  It's fine for competitive teams.  In fact, the mechanics of it are fine, minus the game-breaking uniform bugs.  But for public players, no one is ready for it. 

And we both know that hosting my own server is a waste of time.  In fact, it's something I already waste my time on.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find my server is the most active non-official server in argo right now. 

But at the end of the day, there's no point in playing it if I can't use the weapons I've unlocked or continue to progress towards unlocking more.  It's just exactly what project argo was before the meta update, except with an infuriatingly boring weapon set that every single player is forced to as well.  And we can all remember how well it worked out then. 

So you're really telling me that hosting more of my own servers is the only way you guys intend to see any more softcore servers in argo? 

12 hours ago, -ToR-TheCapulet said:

If the experiment was hardcore, it was a failed experiment.  It's fine for competitive teams.  In fact, the mechanics of it are fine, minus the game-breaking uniform bugs.  But for public players, no one is ready for it. 

And we both know that hosting my own server is a waste of time.  In fact, it's something I already waste my time on.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find my server is the most active non-official server in argo right now. 

But at the end of the day, there's no point in playing it if I can't use the weapons I've unlocked or continue to progress towards unlocking more.  It's just exactly what project argo was before the meta update, except with an infuriatingly boring weapon set that every single player is forced to as well.  And we can all remember how well it worked out then. 

So you're really telling me that hosting more of my own servers is the only way you guys intend to see any more softcore servers in argo? 

I understand your point, but your opinion is rather subjective, we have some players which actually preferred having predefined loadouts and are enjoying hardcore, but obviously it's not for everyone. It's close to impossible to make everyone happy, but we do listen to you, and we will act so that our community is happy and satisfied, so I will just suggest stay tuned and see for yourself :)