Hello,

my apologies if this question was answered previously, I tried to search for it on forums and on Armaholic, but is there any template ready to use for campaign in A3?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks Mokka, this is exactly what is was looking for!

I think there is one in the Arma3 samples also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, you are right Larrow. Just checked.

@XerXesCZ: See the Arma 3 Samples for an officially released and designed campaign example. Path is: Arma 3 Samples\Scenario_Design\Example_Campaign

@Mokka I'm pretty sure it's just me being dumb, but there is no Arma 3 Samples directory in my Arma 3 main folder, or in Documents folder, screen included below.

334ofog.png

But I'm certain that this was mentioned by someone in other thread, I was just unable to find it.

Oh, I am sorry :D

The Arma 3 Samples library is an additional component, not included with the base game.

Go to your Steam Library, and hover over the Library Selector and navigate to the "Tools" section:

69xroJZ.png

In the Tools section you then look for the Arma 3 Samples entry, and click "Install":

oCVI63D.png

Hope that helps :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the detailed tutorial! As I said, me just being dumb. I was aware of Arma 3 Tools but not of Arma 3 Samples.

No worries mate, glad I could help you.

Arma 3 Samples

Now that's interesting, I don't know how many times I installed the tools but never saw the samples. :icon_biggrin: :icon14:

Hey @Undeceived, your campaigns are great inspiration to me! In fact, I've finished playing Black Lands in A2 just a moment ago! :-)

• Like 1

:rthumb:  Thanks, mate, much appreciated. Good ol' A2... I'm porting BL to A3 but it's still going to take a lot of time. For now my newest stuff is this.