alsanjuro

Jets flight model and vtol

I am just wondering why we dont get a option to switch between this new flight mechanics for jets and vtol like with the advanced flight model for helis.  A lot of people like my self fly with mouse and keyboard and don't have a hotas setup of sorts this makes flying not so enjoyable.  Flying jets i can not make them put on cruise since if i press more throttle it will go full speed and if i turn it down it just starts loosing power and that goes especially for Vtol when i am trying to land with it as soon as i throttle down it starts to drop out of the sky.  The other thing now every jet tends to nose dive after few seconds when flying at any speed.

There was nothing wrong with previous flight model at least give me a option to revert back to way it use to be.

• Like 1

On 2017-05-19 at 6:33 AM, alsanjuro said:

I am just wondering why we dont get a option to switch between this new flight mechanics for jets and vtol like with the advanced flight model for helis.  A lot of people like my self fly with mouse and keyboard and don't have a hotas setup of sorts this makes flying not so enjoyable.  Flying jets i can not make them put on cruise since if i press more throttle it will go full speed and if i turn it down it just starts loosing power and that goes especially for Vtol when i am trying to land with it as soon as i throttle down it starts to drop out of the sky.  The other thing now every jet tends to nose dive after few seconds when flying at any speed.

There was nothing wrong with previous flight model at least give me a option to revert back to way it use to be.

There's a large discussion about it here:

Not sure if anything has changed due to the thread or not.