Sign in to follow this  
witebanshee

Ladders

Have a search through here, the fansite forum and the squad forum smile.gif

WarGames has so far been a very pleasurable experience. Admins seem to do their jobs, matches are scheduled for decent times, play is consistant and so are the quality of maps. I've heard gripes about WG from a couple different sources in terms of rules and how disputes have been handled, but I think that's always bound to happen eventually. No mass complaints though, and our team hasn't had any problems yet (knock on wood).

Stronger Than All was a really good idea with poor execution on the part of the admins towards the end. The snowball started rolling downhill and by the time it reached the base of the mountain it was big enough to take the whole thing with it. I hope STA comes back for another season, but before they do I would expect them to fix the number of problems BEFORE they start another season. Map quality was good for playability but bugs plagued maps and still they were kept around. I still would like to play in that tournament again though. It's not a ladder but it's a damn fine tournament, faults aside. Did STA ever rule on the outcome of last season? Hell I'd just like to know if my team managed to stay in the top record spot.

Some day I'll put my money where my mouth is and start my own tournament, I'm that kind of person. But today I'm too busy, and will be tomorrow also. Hehe. I just wish there were more tournament grade teams out there playing in the big shindigs. Though playing the "usual suspects" has its pluses, like creating great rivalries.