Sign in to follow this  
PolyG

Official BI Servers

Alright, the title is what I'm goin' on about now. I've been burned out lately, I've had no friends to play with so I went to the Official Servers. My Experience So far..

Spoiler

1. Joined the BI Official KOTH - Fairly enjoyable, players complained alot about communication (Expected) Wasn't a fan of the Leveling, but its that way on all KOTH.
  2. Joined in a few Zeus Games.. God this is awful. I have been Kicked by the "Admin" For that session on both. 
    1. Removed the First game, Assaulting Tanoa as CTRG, after I questioned the Zeus for as to Why only the "recon" Team recieved a vehicle, and we Mortal Infantry had to walk 5Km. to the AO.
    2. And The reason I'm making this thread tonight.. I was booted 4minutes ago now for calling a Zeus out on his actions. I had walked to the AO alone, as I normally do on Public Servers to avoid the cluster of people wanting to drive or gun, etc. I opted to walk, deciding to skip the 10 minute discussion over how to convoy and the likes. The entire walk I did manage, I was constantly fired upon by the Zeus playing as various soldiers spawned directly behind me. After defeating each single soldier, I was suddenly surrounded by a group of Special Forces AI that spawned around and then killed me.

Now this isn't just to complain or anything like that. I enjoyed the small time I spent on these servers.. I just wanted to know, has anyone else had similar experiences of abuse on the Official Servers? If so, how? 

I take official servers as something for people to experiment with - people trying to be Zeus for the first time etc. Sometimes it's bad, other times horrible, sometimes amazing. There is no guarantee as to what you can expect. For some serious business you need friends or join group.