Sign in to follow this  
iNeo

Project igi 2: covert strike

P r o j e c t   I G I   2 :   C o v e r t   S t r i k e

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Features:

• Stealth gameplay - A silent takedown will give a significant advantage. There will be many points in the game where you are encouraged to use subtlety and intelligence, rather than brute force, in order to overcome an obstacle

• Story driven single-player game. Continuing from where the first game left off, Jones is once again at the forefront of preventing international terrorism, world catastrophe and betrayal at the very highest level

• 19-mission campaign set in real world locations spanning three continents, ranging from all-out base assaults to covert surveillance and infiltration; thefts and escapes in outdoor and indoor, urban and rural environment

• More than 30 guns and other accurately modelled real-world weapons, including: knives, pistols, assault and sniper rifles, sub machineguns, miniguns, rocket launchers and grenades

• You are a hero - a highly capable and resourceful lone operative inserted deep into enemy territory against overwhelming odds

• Variety of gameplay - Missions ranging from all-out base assaults to covert surveillance; thefts and escapes in outdoor and indoor, urban and rural environments

• High-tech equipment and game elements - thermal imaging devices, electronic doors and switches, sentry guns, security cameras, alarm systems, base security systems, digital binoculars, and a portable map computer showing real-time satellite data

• Excellent enemy AI - Enemies and other NPCs will behave like real humans, AI squads using teamwork and surveillance resources against the player.<span id='postcolor'>

Official Website

54,95 EUR at Codemasters' E-Shop

Coming February 2003

Looks cool smile.gif

Ive got the original one, but I didnt like it. sad.gif Enemies respawned behind you, gamma problems, odd gameplay bugs, no patch/technical support. No, I wont be getting it.

So am I but they haven't sent me one yet sad.gif

Me neither :\ any word on it?

hmm, it says stealth gameplay, but all the screenshots show him cutting loose with an assault rifle against large numbers of enemy. Also, it doesnt look that much better than IGI 1

Well this is a Codemasters' game we're talking about confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Nov. 09 2002,23:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well this is a Codemasters' game we're talking about  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

So in other words I wouldnt be able to find a copy of it even if I wanted to? lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Nov. 09 2002,23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It looks ok, i might buy it if it has a good multiplayer...<span id='postcolor'>

They don't even mention MP in the features list confused.gif

And indeed, it looks too much like its previous version. And the lack of multiplayer. And the Rambo-Stealth. And no squad to sent in the clutches of a T80.

I must say it doesnt look ALOT better than the previous version. Guess what version is what smile.gif

igi1or2.jpg

igi2or1.jpg

//Edit

They stated that there WILL be a multiplayer in it, but then again.... Thats what they said about Project IGI as well.

:/