Sign in to follow this  
Lord Ryan

Mission  : where is the mg

i cant really remember,where is the MG in the mission where your alone in the night,you have to stop 2 spetsnatz blowing up your camp

thanks

MG? MachineGun? Well, as far as I know, there's none.

But there is a Jeep, behind the house you start in front of.

And the Spetznatz come from the beach. Easiest mission ever.

The MG is by the lighthouse. I like to use it to take out the incoming boats and piss off the Hinds biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lord Ryan @ Nov. 09 2002,16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">:-) ill try it when ill reach the mission thx<span id='postcolor'>

Why are you asking questions for missions you haven't even got to yet? Leaves me puzzled smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Nov. 09 2002,23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lord Ryan @ Nov. 09 2002,16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">:-) ill try it when ill reach the mission thx<span id='postcolor'>

Why are you asking questions for missions you haven't even got to yet? Leaves me puzzled smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That happens when people from Hogwarts play OFP! biggrin.gif

lol because i already reached pass that mission six months ago

now im restarting the campaign cause OFP is more fluid on my GF2 (i had a TNT2 b4)

i always stay near the houses untill the officer arrives. then i run to the MG and sink the boats. then i go to a position where i can see the road. 2 spetznatz will run to the camp and i shoot them. i don't care about the hinds. that's all! very easy . biggrin.gif