GRM

When i start Arma 3, my internet dies

Hey! :D

I got this game way back in time but havn't really played it. Just now i want to learn and play it, but everytime i run the game, my internet dies. The game cant find any servers, and i cant use any sites on internet. This usually last for like 1-2 mins after i have quit arma 3. Is there a fix for this?

Yup this exact same thing happens to me.  Never understood it not was never able to fix it.  Yes, internet browsers etc come back after a while but it is odd.

• Like 1

I grant that this comment may not seem helpful, but this is either an OS, driver or hardware issue rather than being directly the fault of Arma. Have you googled for solutions to similar problems which don't specifically involve Arma?

Nope this has happened on 3 different computers with arma3.  Everytime you play arma3 it takes a while for internet browsers to come back.

Have you guys tried lowering the server ping rate in Steam? It fixed my router choking issues.

Steam -> Settings -> In-game -> Server browser: max ping/min

Start with the lowest value and find the level your router can handle.

• Like 1

If it's happening on three different machines then as Greenfist suggests, it's your router/network which is the problem.

UPDATE:  Yep I was being flooded by server pings!  Now that I've turned down the rate my t'internizzle is fine !

• Like 2