moggel

Bootcamp ending?

Soldiers,

I have just started trying ARMA 3 out so I though doing the "Bootcamp" (The east wind) campaign would be a good way to get into it all. However, when I'm finished with the "Blackfoot down" scenario I don't get another to play. In the UI the next available scenario is "Maxwell", which preceeds BFD. Is this a bug, something I've done or does the campaign actually end with Blackfoot down?

Any hints would be appreciated

Bootcamp...? Bootcamp is the prologue campaign and Blackfoot Down isn't apart of it, so I think you mean the intermission breaks in-between the storyline missions in the The East Wind?

Anyway, this isn't a bug. Whenever you finish one of the storyline missions; Blackfoot Down in this case, you will automatically return to your base camp (Camp Maxwell) where you can choose to either go scouting or continue with the main missions. The campaign screen only lists Maxwell again so that it's easier to differentiate the breaks between missions as your progress up to this point is already saved.

You can now load this next Maxwell "mission" and the campaign will continue on based on your progress prior to this. Since you've completed Blackfoot Down you'll now be able to play the other missions: Death Valley, Radio Silence and Wet Work. Just to reiterate once again, this is not a bug.

The problem was that when I started the "Maxwell" scenario I was back in the forest trying to link up with my buddies after the staff sgt stepped on a mine in the forest. I dunno, it might have been me just being confused or something. Anyway, I reverted the Blackfoot down scenario, ran it and then the story continued as expected. It was probably just me being a complete noob here.

Thanks Drebin!