Sign in to follow this  
toiletuser

new to forum/ vet in arma

i have account here for 2 years now but with few visits and only posting few replies, so my question is when i will have privilege to create thread/topic?

i don't intend to spend too much time on forums or reply useless posts just to gain ability to create thread, i'm an old fan of arma, shouldn't post privilege be tied to old members (i mean to members who have account for over a year).

now i have good idea and like to share it in my own topic but don't have ability to do so.

4 minutes ago, toiletuser said:

i have account here for 2 years now but with few visits and only posting few replies, so my question is when i will have privilege to create thread/topic?

i don't intend to spend too much time on forums or reply useless posts just to gain ability to create thread, i'm an old fan of arma, shouldn't post privilege be tied to old members (i mean to members who have account for over a year).

now i have good idea and like to share it in my own topic but don't have ability to do so.

You will be able to create posts at around 5 plus posts, we expect our users to engage with the forum before been able to create threads. 

1 minute ago, R0adki11 said:

You will be able to create posts at around 5 plus posts, we expect our users to engage with the forum before been able to create threads. 

thanks!

and with last post i did get privilege to start topic lol!

thanks again!