Sign in to follow this  
B@ZOOkA

Project "dragonfly"

Just take a look at ofp-zone.de

kleiner iltis gave them some new information about the "thing" hes working on... and in my eyes he did it in a great way

lets discuss what that russian chopper (probably) hes working on could be. is it only a fantasy thing or could it be a helo that really exists? cause i dont know any small russian attack helos which look like that one you can see on the pics... only a ka-29 maybe...

Project_Dragonfly.jpg

From the overhead satellite image it looks too tiny to be any kind of helicopter, although it does mention the possibility of it being one in that report. Hmm. I hope it isn't some kind of fantasy creation. Just my opinion but I prefer realistic units over sci-fi stuff.

i prefer realistic ones too...

if its too small for a helo... do the ivans have any kind of UAV?

Hmm, its hard to identify ,but i think its sci-fi, but who knows ill wait a few days..

Edit: Kegetys is right it exactly looks like the solotrek!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Oct. 27 2002,01:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah... could be a solotrek your right

but what about the gear you can see on the pic below?

http://ofp-zone.gamesurf.tiscali.de/pics/Photoshoot_2.jpg

so it would be a sci-fi solotrek? developed by the russians?

sound a bit strange but it fits to the older pic keg posted again<span id='postcolor'>

Then it could be a

Solotrek SFV

Mule

DuoTrek

if you enter the site and scroll down you see these 3 stuff same engine but cabin and skids

oops.... sry.. didnt enter the site...

but now after having seen those other solotreks i totally agree... its DEFINITLY a solotrek...

*waitin for more pics* smile.gif

LOL, this guy sure knows how to market his products. biggrin.gif

kleiner iltis alias psc now released his addon.... and ...what a suprise... its a solotrek

GREAT addon

GREAT show

just dl it at ofp-zone.de