netshaman

stairs bug, and airlock button bug.

Each time i want to re-enter the cargo truck using the side stairs, it is very difficult to reach the top of the platform, because some kind of weird parasistic collision occurs, bringing the astronaut upside - down to the ground, this is more obvious when carrying an object and/or jumping because most of the time  i' am stuck for some weird reason in the middle of the stair , and when the bug occurs i' m throwed away at an high altitude and death occurs when hitting ground.

Into the airlock , when the truck is not perfectly horizontal , there is some difficulty to trigger the cycle button, this is very annoying because death occurs when in emergency oxygen is no more available, the amount of time lost trying to close the damn door results by death by suffocation.

And the last one , obviously also because of the damn button, you got ejected from the airlock because you trigerred the "open door " button instead of the "cycle" one .

Damnit !

There is another Problem with the Cargo Truck when it is not perfectly horizonta:, you can´t get in by Standing, you have to crouch. And the loaded cargo is slipping around and blocked the Exit-Airlock, so you can´t get out of the Truck.

The stairs are bugged in general. You can climb until small junction in middle then the character is getting stuck and cannot continue climbing. The workaround is by jumping forward but when there are heavy stuff carried it is almost impossible to bring it up. Even in manned training mission same happens when need to assemble outpost door which is next to platform from the stairs.

Also the containers and loot in cargo truck are sliding like on ice from any given angle when the truck is not in even position. Which makes tricky journey when fully loaded cargo truck is going down to steep hill forward and is getting the exit door fully blocked.