Sign in to follow this  
Airwolf

Close topology

I would think this option closes the model spaces correct? it always freezes on mine and loose all my work, could anyone tell me what it does?

Now i would presume (as i dont have Oxygen yet....*waits patiently for his registration code*

) that it should do that. However if it doesnt do that for now the only thing i can suggest is that you make your models in a different modelling program like 3DS Max, Gmax or even LightWave (Love that program).

my model was made in FS design studio, a program designed to make aircraft for microsoft flight simulator, which is what i did before i started playing ofp, i then aquired a plug in to export my model into dxf format, and then proceeded to change that to .3ds and import that into oxygen, the model it self did not change, its just that since i got windows xp i can no longer use fs design studio with that model due to a bug with windows xp. if i use that option on the entire model it wont freeze but it doesnt cover up everything, when i try on a seprate object or a few points, Does anyone have experience with this or possibly experiance on closing up models? Because i am 100% stuck...

Good news, Silent Fox:

With Right Hemisphere's Deep Exploration you can load LightWave models into Oxygen. smile.gif

i read a tutorial once on www.psionicdesigns.com about how to do that. But it isnt there anymore unfortuanately. Basically you can do something like that in MilkShape 3d. Its called facing. you click on 3 points in a counter-clockwise pattern and click on face and it closes the poly. It can be done with any number of points i think. Not sure though.