Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio

Models galore

Hi, i've been spending the last few days on making some models, mainly aircraft. I have now the F-16, F-15, F-14, F-18, F-22, F-4, Boeing 747, C-5 Galaxy, Double Decker Bus, and a Russian BTR-80 APC.

I had been granted O2, but i lost contact with the person who was giving me it, and couldn't get the login details. sad.gif

But i can offer one of you, preferably Kegetys or somebody of extreme talent the models and they can import them into O2, skin them and put them in game. I will post some screenshots maybe tomorrow. My email address is snype_uk@hotmail.com. Thankyou

sorry but i already have the F18 ingame smile.gif

Hey Vixer, why can't scorpio make an F-18?? If he wants to, just let him. Look to the addons, how many people made SAS commando's or other units. I'm sure that there are more authors who created the same kind of units though.

Just my thought about it. I mean, people should be free to make whatever then want no??

it's just the quality of the addon that will make the difference and in time, people will prefer the better quality, so I am not negative about the thought that there will be "worthless" addons or so (which are made multiple times)

yes, i know that you have a F-18 Vixer, but i have more than a F-18, just check all the units i have.

BTW, why doesn't anybody reply??

i think that we have to keep all of us informed about what we are making because when someone makes a F18 in his mission and someone needs the F18 to join the game he does not know what F18 he has to download because there will maybe be 10 F18s

Hey Scorpio, I would be interested in some of your models. But not at the moment since I'm having enough trouble to get my own addons into the game. But when I have them ready (if it will ever be like that), I'll send you a PM.

Till later, PSC

ok fine since no-one else has offered to help I'll help you scorpio. ofpchicken@Hotmail.com <- that is my email address. The only thing is i can only skin them and put them into OFP but i can import them into Oxygen sad.gif. My trial version of Deep Exploration ran out sad.gif . But i'll texture them for you biggrin.gif

That makes two of us silent fox... he asked me to help make some textures for them and help him get them in the game but the only problem is i haven't been able to get around the terrible skinning stage because o2 is too confusing biggrin.gif and you all know it!

I also told him and PSC that because we got our hands on a lot of models and because modellers and skinners are running out, out there we should make our own mod in these forums.

The only thing we need to do is to get 2-3 different models into the game without bugs so that we will know what we're doing in the future without getting the hidious anti gravity hawk. smile.gif

Give it some thought because i for one would love to participate. After making the nightlead mod and then moving to dkm i have a full understanding in what is needed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silent_Fox @ May 13 2002,16:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ok fine since no-one else has offered to help I'll help you scorpio. ofpchicken@Hotmail.com <- that is my email address. The only thing is i can only skin them and put them into OFP but i can import them into Oxygen sad.gif. My trial version of Deep Exploration ran out  sad.gif . But i'll texture them for you biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Have you got a system restore point before the installation of Deep Exploration?

I assume you're a fellow Lightwaver or is it another unsupported 3D prog?

Thanks guys, and especially to Rob for his suggestions. I've joined the G8 Urban War Mod, and marss911 and Indy are texturing at coding the model. here are what the textures are looking like:

F16_2.jpg

F16_1.jpg

Pretty damn nice. Doesn't the F16 have wingtip pylons for sidewinders though?

Ill talk to Indy about the loadouts. For now, version 1.0 released. Im working on the plane to make it perfect, including the textures smile.gif