Sign in to follow this  
lugiahua

Workshop contents being forcefuly reinstalled.

Hi, this problem has happened to me for a few times already, it's not catastrophic but quite annoy.

Every few weeks my ArmA3 launcher would try to re-install every single workshop contents I have (something 30GB) despite local content was intact.

At first I thought my hard disk was damaged, so I made a clean re-install of ArmA3 to a new hard disk, but keeps happening.

This did happen to me a couple of times-it was some glitch where it would reinstall everything, but never finish-it would just keep reinstalling on a loop and that affected game performance with it happening in the background. Only solution was for me to unsubscribe to the 1000+ items I had in the workshop and gradually resubscribe to what I wanted...

Sounds like your issue is a little different?It only happens now and again and is not a constant thing?

I had this issue too about a year ago and it corrupted all of my mods. Twice.

I ended up doing the same as Ineptaphid and unsubscribing to most of them and then adding back what I needed at the time. It's since grown to about the same size and hasn't happened in quite awhile now.