ziga.cernic4@hotmail.com

Facewear not working

Why is face wear not working? In EDEN editor with "edit loadout" I give myself bandana, I can see my soldier having it in the editor, but when I start the game, my soldier doesn`t have it. I also notice that it works for AI, but for me, it doesn`t work. Why is that?

Why is face wear not working? In EDEN editor with "edit loadout" I give myself bandana, I can see my soldier having it in the editor, but when I start the game, my soldier doesn`t have it. I also notice that it works for AI, but for me, it doesn`t work. Why is that?

Cause your face/glasses you have set as your profile default will always take over unless you export you loadout, and copy it onto your characters init line (by double clicking on your unit in the 3d editor, then copying the code into the init line". then bam, whatever you put on will stick.

• Like 3

Cause your face/glasses you have set as your profile default will always take over unless you export you loadout, and copy it onto your characters init line (by double clicking on your unit in the 3d editor, then copying the code into the init line". then bam, whatever you put on will stick.

Interesting. That certainly would make sense.

If someone is still struggling with this problem, I have found a solution. You need go to Arma profile file in your documents folder. Open <profile name>.Arma3Profile, change glasses="none"; to glasses="-"; and set file to read only mode.

Edited by .Eddie

2 hours ago, .Eddie said:

If someone is still struggling with this problem, I have found a solution. You need go to Arma profile file in your documents folder. Open <profile name>.Arma3Profile, change glasses="none"; to glasses="-"; and set file to read only mode.

Confirmed, your solution works. Thanks!